onsdag, juli 23, 2008

Killing me softly

I am mad about the boy I know it's stupid to be mad about the boy

Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air
Can't live, can't breathe with no air
It's how I feel whenever you ain't there
It's no air, no air

Got me out here in the water so deep

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel

I tried to be chill but your so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks, now I'm tryin to get back
before the cool done run out I'll be givin it my best test a
nd nothin's gonna stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some

If you dont love me, why do you raise my hopes
No matter what happens, I can't let u go

My morals got me on my knees I'm begging please stop playing games
I don't know what this is cos you got me good just like you knew you would
I don't know what you do but you do it well I’m under your spell

Inga kommentarer: